Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fly-post is Here!




Ok, Ok, I know I disappeared around the time that school started up, but I am returning to announce a new web site that should prove to be addictive and useful. (And I am not just saying that because my husband helped create it!) Fly-Post is dedicated to the art of the flyer. On fly-post, you can create an account to upload flyers for events you are planning. If you don't have flyers to post, you can also create an account, and browse the events coming up, as well as comment about them, and even rsvp! I just posted an announcement to an upcoming art opening I will be participating in. But others are posting anything from upcoming performances to flea markets, musicals to raven's football games.

Visit www.fly-post.com to create your account and start posting!

No comments: